2022 Bad Boy Rogue Kawasaki FX1000 999cc 61"
Comes loaded, including the Perfect Size Option For You
From the professional class dual hydraulic pumps and drive motors to our exclusive New EZ-Ride 3-link trailing suspension, the Rogue doesn’t give an inch to our other Outlaw Class mowers—except more deck inch options. Available in sizes from 54" to 72" with many engine options, you can’t go wrong with the Rogue for professional-class performance and cut. There’s just never been a better zero-turn time to go Rogue.
Features may include:
- All New 1.5" x 3" Heavy-Gauge All-Steel Rail backbone.
- All New Patented independent cast front iBeam suspension rails.
- Patented Dual Deck Support Isolators, paired with our new deck wear pad, minimizes damage from side impacts.
- All New 3-Link Rear Trailing Arm Suspension — the first and only of its kind in the industry. Matched with front suspension arms, to provide a smoother ride, more consistent tire contact and increased hillside stability.
- All New high-back seat for all day comfort and support.
- All New Sloped 1/4" Deck with 3/8" sides. The front deck chamber allows the grass to stand at a more natural, upright position before contact with the cutting blades.
- All New Deck Idler Arm and Deck Spring with bearings for consistent belt tension and more consistent cutting speed.
- PEER Spindles, made of ductile iron, are 60% stronger than aluminum housings. Optimized for a maintenance-free spindle.